Designed and hand knotted in Sydney by Seeds of Wonder, this mala has been made with natural Rudraksha seeds and combines the powerful energies of Rose Quartz, Tourmalinated Quartz and Amazonite.
The soothing energy of Rose Quartz is linked to opening the heart chakra and encourages unconditional love, including loving yourself and fostering love and forgiveness to others.
Amazonite is known as the hope stone and is said to help you with manifesting your dreams. It also promotes overall chakra balancing and like Tourmalinated Quartz is good for soothing the energies around you and filtering out negative energy.
Rudraksha seeds are said to be formed from the tears of Lord Shiva and have been used throughout history to help balance the mind and emotions. They absorb positive energy, storing and magnifying it over time, creating a spiritual cocoon for the wearer. The longer the seeds are worn and used for meditation the more powerful the seeds become.
All malas are blessed and cleansed before they begin their journey to you.
Length: approx. 50cm
- 108 seeds/beads (excluding spacer beads)
- 100% natural 5 mukhi 6mm Rudraksha seeds
- Amazonite 7mm facetted beads
- Rose Quartz 15*20mm guru bead
- Tourmalinated Quartz 8*12mm beads
- Spacer beads
- Silk thread, hand knotted
- Cotton tassel
- All our malas are designed and handmade in Sydney by Seeds of Wonder
- Every mala comes in its own gift pouch, with a description of the crystals, seeds or stones used in the design.
IMPORTANT: All our materials are natural and as such you will see variations in colour, shape and texture. This is part of their beauty! Colour in photos may vary slightly from real life, though every effort is made to make the photos as true to life as possible.