This little bundle of three sustainably sourced Palo Santo sticks can be used as part of your cleansing rituals or as a meditation aid.
Sourced from the sacred Palo Santo tree of South America, its name translates to ‘holy wood” in Spanish. The Palo Santo tree is considered to be mystical and be the wood of saints.
Traditionally used for its healing and cleansing properties, it is said to help:
- release negative thoughts and emotions
- relieve headaches and help with the common cold
- reduces stress and anxiety
- reduces inflammation.
With an uplifting scent of pine, mint and citrus, the smoke from the smouldering wood calms the mind and relaxes the body.
Use to simply re-centre yourself or to prepare your mind for meditation to achieve a deeper state of consciousness.
You can also use it in cleansing rituals to revitalise the energy in your home, crystals and malas, as well as your mind and body.
***Certified sustainably harvested in South America***
Our Palo Santo is harvested in a way that protects the Palo Santo trees and reduces wastage. They are created from wood that has been found to have died naturally in the forest.
- Eco friendly and sustainable produced Palo Santo.
- Sourced from South America for us by our Australian supplier who ensures this holy wood is treated with respect and harvested sustainably using naturally fallen trees that have been lying peacefully for between 4-10 years. Every fallen tree that is taken, is replaced with a seedling working towards continuously restoring the Palo Santo population.
- 3 x sticks in every bundle – ribbon will vary depending on stock.
- Each stick is approx. 7-8cm.