Arogitā means health and happiness in Sanskrit and this is represented in this beautiful mala by the healing and manifesting power of Amazonite and the emotional balancing offered by Rudraksha seeds.
Amazonite helps soothe ailments caused by stress and inflammation, as well as promoting overall Chakra balancing. It is also known as the hope stone and is said to help you with manifesting your dreams.
Rudraksha seeds are said to be formed from the tears of Lord Shiva and have been used throughout history to help balance the mind and emotions. They absorb positive energy, storing and magnifying it over time, creating a spiritual cocoon for the wearer. The longer the seeds are worn and used for meditation the more powerful the seeds become.
Designed and hand knotted in Sydney by Seeds of Wonder.
All malas are blessed and cleansed before they begin their journey to you.
Length: approx. 50.5cm
- 108 seeds/beads (excluding spacer beads).
- 100% natural 5 mukhi 6mm Rudraksha seeds
- Amazonite 6mm beads.
- Gold filled filigree guru bead.
- Metal spacer beads.
- Silk thread, hand knotted.
- Cotton tassel.
- All our malas are designed and handmade in Sydney by Seeds of Wonder.
- Every mala comes in its own gift pouch, with a description of the crystals, seeds or stones used in the design.
IMPORTANT: All our materials are natural and as such you will see variations in colour, shape and texture. This is part of their beauty! Colour in photos may vary slightly from real life, though every effort is made to make the photos as true to life as possible.